1.7K views
Interest Rate

I got a loan from these *** holes and they charged me over 1000 in payback till 2/7/2018. I pay every 2 weeks well needless to say in September i lost my job and got another one right away and i called them ASAP to let them know when i can pay again not on a tues but thursday.

Well then in september they took 2 payment from me knowing i made different arrangements from them they took 2 87.21 out of my account I was pissed I called them and them dam people talked over me didnt listen to the arrangements knowing they said it was on a recorded line as I told them to listen to the recording and they still think i owed the payments. Yes i owed 1 not two so I called my bank they investigated it and refunded my money as they told me they do this all the time to people and they want to shut them down. So i told them this but balance credit still thinks I owe them the money so now the 87.21 ended up in interests as of tonight 241.00. I stopped the payments that they will take out every 2 weeks and call in.

Now i called them tonight to tell them since it was a holiday that my payment will be late now they tell me it will incur intrest. I laughed and told them i will make my 87.21 every 2 weeks till 2/7/2018 then after this they can KISS MY {{Redacted}}.

Review about: Balance Credit Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Is so good to read the reviews before acting. I was almost about to fill out the application with Balance Credit for a loan, but after all the negative reviews I read of these people I throw the offers of them in the trash. Thanks alot for the advice

Did you not read the contract you signed ?

Be perfectly honest.

Those multi-page documents are not written for YOUR benefit.

I know you're angry but I'm a little confused by the entire situation.